These are the cases study that we manage to solve previously.
4 Stars Hotel at Penang
This versatile hotel is inspired by the Balinese concept. It is strategically located in the heart of Georgetown, just a strolling distance away from the famed Gurney Drive and 35-minutes away from Penang International Airport.
- No network infrastructure between the houses, hence no Internet facilities for guest.
- Users unable to call to receptionist for housekeeping or any other request or enquiry
- Cloud based IP Telephony solutions
- Point to Point wireless overcome the need to lay cable, which is costly and takes time
- Internet access for hotel guest at each of the house is now made possible with the point to point wireless system.
- Guest also can now call to other rooms or to the reception via the cloud IP Telephony solution we implemented for them.
Renowned Shipping Company
A renowned shipping company that operates in all major ports of the world. It is the one of the world largest shipping line in terms of container vessel capacity.
- Multiple single point of failure causes disruption to business.
- Lack of policy and enforcement causes congestion and bandwidth wastages.
- Lack of security control increases risk and exposure to attacks.
- Difficulty in coping with rapid change request from regional/HQ.
- DLS offer consultation & professional services to revamp the network & security architecture.
- Professional Services and managed services for HQ & Nationwide branches.
- Constantly touch based with customer to close the gap of changes from regional.
- Implement HA (high availability) on critical component such as Firewall and Core switches.
- Implement Site to site VPN and SSL VPN for remote access.
- Implement Stackable access switch with LACP.
- Implement Next-generation Firewall.
- Implement Wireless controller with remote AP.
- Successfully revamped the network and security to meet compliance set from regional and HQ.
- Business continuity is greatly enhanced as a result of the re-design of the infrastructure to increase resiliency.
- There much less complaints on application performance as the infrastructure now is optimized and many bottlenecks have been identified and eliminated.